cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

prevent saving logon information

SOLVED
New Contributor

prevent saving logon information

I need to turn off the ability to Allow saving logon information on my user's clients.  I created a new Pulse Secure Client Connections set that has the box unchecked, but how do I apply that to my users?  This is our first installation of PS and I've been muddling my way through so far with very little in the way of instructions.  Users have been able to use the PS client to VPN into the network but I need to get this turned off.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: prevent saving logon information

@jlmickens You would need to apply the new connection set to a component set, and then map the component set to the user role(s) given to the users.

Component set - Users >> Pulse Secure Clients >> Components.

Role level map - Users >> User roles >> role.name >> "Pulse Secure Client" enabled under the general tab >> VPN tunneling >> Pulse Secure client settings >> map the comp.set.

If the users got the connections from the same VPN server, then the connection gets updated automatically when login to the VPN next time, after the comp. set has been made.

PCS Expert
Pulse Connect Secure Certified Expert

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

@jlmickens You would need to apply the new connection set to a component set, and then map the component set to the user role(s) given to the users.

Component set - Users >> Pulse Secure Clients >> Components.

Role level map - Users >> User roles >> role.name >> "Pulse Secure Client" enabled under the general tab >> VPN tunneling >> Pulse Secure client settings >> map the comp.set.

If the users got the connections from the same VPN server, then the connection gets updated automatically when login to the VPN next time, after the comp. set has been made.

PCS Expert
Pulse Connect Secure Certified Expert

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

Excellent!  Thanks.  I had the Component created - it was the mapping to the component set that I couldn't find.