cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pulse connect to sa 2000 directly after windows login

Highlighted
New Contributor

pulse connect to sa 2000 directly after windows login

Hi i am trying to configure my sa2000 for users to directly connect vpn when they login to windows,i configured my sa , and gina is also seems configured when i connected sa first time,but i can't connect vpn when i login to windows.is there anyone who makes this application?do i need to use active directory user accoun instead of local user account?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: pulse connect to sa 2000 directly after windows login

With Win7/Vista, there is another tile/tab created on your login screen at the lower-right corner; are you not seeing this either?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Pulse does not have this option at this time. In order to use GINA/Credential Provider, you will need to use Network Connect.
Highlighted
New Contributor

two question

1-is it a necessity to be the member of domain to the client computer for using gina ?

2-i configured a test realm for my user and i also member of a group defined in older realm,when i tried to login ssl vpn i still access the older realms future not accessing the test realms future,what did i forget?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

1) yes. Though I have heard this may have changed w/ credential provider (I will have to check on that)

2) did you create a new URL path for the new realm & login against that realm?
Highlighted
New Contributor

thanks zayntrep for your answer,

please inform me about the changing when you checed it.actually i did not create a url path for the new realm,i don't know how to creat but i think i can find it in the admin guide.thanks again.

Highlighted
New Contributor

i configured my realm correctly,and when i login i can see the notification about gina is configured on the screen but after restarting my computer it did not ask me about netconnect anywhere.where is the problem?