Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrading SA6500 OS manual

ye_line_
New Contributor

upgrading SA6500 OS manual

Dear All:

For the SSL VPN product, the manual guide for OS of product upgrading canot being found in the support category. My understanding is for each version ,should have a release notes which will documnet each step for upgrading and describe possible problem may encountered during that upgrading.

Thanks for any help.

Bin

4 REPLIES 4
Kalex_
Contributor

Re: upgrading SA6500 OS manual

Hi ye_line,

you can find the release notes next to the software download link (on the support pages).

Best of luck,

ye_line_
New Contributor

Dear Alex:

Yes, ur word is true, which did not show proper enviroment like which kind of version needed, or the correct path to upgrading the firmware.

The release notes has the following information,like which kind of problem could be soved by that version etc.

May advise which kind of document regarding with the upgrading the firmware of SA ?

Thanks for any help.

Bin

Kalex_
Contributor

Well, there is not much info on upgrading in the Admin or Quickstart Guide (probably because it's rather straightforward), if you want to run 6.5Rx you should check the admin guide p. 704.

Aside from that, I don't know. Maybe there's more in the knowledge base? And check this forum, of course Smiley Wink

EDIT: In the KB, there's indeed an article referring to upgrades:

http://kb.pulsesecure.net/KB10166

But it's limited to IVE OS 6.0 at most and doesn't contain the info you are looking for. I think it's best to contact JTAC then, before upgrading, and also to enter an RFE.

Best of luck!

Kalex_
Contributor