cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user bookmarks retrieval

Super Contributor

user bookmarks retrieval

well i am trying to find if there is way to find how many users have the user bookmarks and what is the number of personal bookmarks do i have? One indication of this will be the size of the user accounts file that holds this information. My file is around 42 MB so is there a way to get the userbookmarks out of the file or are there any stats out there that tell me if my file size is 40mb how many user bookmarks could i have in there?

5 REPLIES 5
Respected Contributor

Re: user bookmarks retrieval

Other than logging in as the user or asking the users, there is currently no way to find out how many personal bookmarks users have or which users have their own bookmarks.
Super Contributor

well logging in as the users is not an option as i have over 20k users.

there has got to be a way though i am testing 6.2 in the lab and i cant find anything in that one either

Respected Contributor

There is no option in the admin GUI that is available to see the user-created bookmarks or know who has utilized the option you have provided.
Super Contributor

so when you say there is no option in the "admin GUI" does that mean there is an option some where else? like if i open a tac case will the tac engineers be able to look at the file and give me the numbers i am looking for?

Respected Contributor

Hi Mrkool,

Even with a TAC case there is not the ability to find out about user-created bookmarks in the individual profiles. This information is available only from the users.

I did not mean to make it sound as if this information would be available as it is not.