cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assertion `!the_ioImpl->isRegistered(this)' failed.

SOLVED
New Contributor

Assertion `!the_ioImpl->isRegistered(this)' failed.

I'm using PulseUi on Ubuntu 19.04. It works well but, sometimes, I have disconnections (not related to Pulse). When I want to activate the VPN again, I'm able to do authentications steps but PulseUi crash when I'm done with this message :

pulseUi: dsio.cpp:885: bool DsIoHandle::registerFd(DsIoHandle::fd_t): Assertion `!the_ioImpl->isRegistered(this)' failed.
[1]    8878 abort (core dumped)  /usr/local/pulse/pulseUi

I have to restart my computer to make this working again.

Furthermore, this is maybe unrelated, but "Remember me" checkoxes isn't working.

Do you have a solution?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Assertion `!the_ioImpl->isRegistered(this)' failed.

What is the pulse client version?

I believe Ubuntu 19.04 is not officially qualified by Pulse Secure. Can you please open a service request with Pulse secure TAC for further investigation?
New Contributor

I have Pulse 9.0R4(943). I will check to open a service request.

New Contributor

I tried to create a case through the link "Case Center" here : https://support.pulsesecure.net/support/support-contacts/ but it doesn't work. It gives the message "An error occurred during a connection to pulsesecure.okta.com. {$errorMessage}" probably because of the single sign-on.

I believe you need to onboard using my.pulsesecure.net portal, in order to create cases.
New Contributor

I can't register because I don't have all the information needed. Anyway, I found than I have to stop the process "pulsesvc" and I'm able to make this working again. It's ok for me at the moment and I will try futur versions to check if it's happens again.

Thanks for your help.