cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company Pulse Secure will not Download

TP6099
New Contributor

Company Pulse Secure will not Download

Hello, I am trying to dowloand my companies pulse secure client and after downloading and installing the Pulse Secure Application Laucnher (PSAL) I get an error from the download bacge from PSAL. 

The error is Failed to contact server. Please check your network connection and try again?

I need this to work on my windows 10 PC so I can install our VPN client and connect remotely to my PC.

7 REPLIES 7
zanyterp

Re: Company Pulse Secure will not Download

are they able to give you the Pulse client directly?
if you open add/remove programs, delete all Pulse Secure and Juniper components, and reboot, does the behavior change?
r@yElr3y

@TP6099 Can you please try to download the Pulse Secure client through IE browser and see if it works?

PCS Expert
Pulse Connect Secure Certified Expert
TP6099
New Contributor

I tired IE, Edge, and Chrome. My IT department will not send the install directly or provide any further help. 

TP6099
New Contributor

I have removed everything and the issue remains.

r@yElr3y

@TP6099 What is the error message you got when trying through IE?

PCS Expert
TP6099
New Contributor

I get the same error message on all 3 browsers. Failed to connect to server as stated in my orig post.

r@yElr3y

@TP6099 Thanks. Failed to contact server is a PSAL specific error message so I don't expect the same to be presented when using IE to download.

can you please share the error message screenshot?

It is unfortunate that your IT department doesn't help by providing a MSI file to install directly.

PCS Expert