cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connects but doesn't always work

Re: Connects but doesn't always work

Can those experiencing this confirm what type of machine they are using (tablet vs desktop/laptop)? are these intel processors, AMD, or ARM?
is this using the legacy WSAM client (blue icon in the system tray) or the new client (built-in to the Pulse client)?
the logs that have been posted look similar to an old XP issue; however, we have not seen or heard anything like what his showing up here from users coming in to our queue or seen in our in-house testing.
Occasional Contributor

Intel i7 laptop (Dell XPS around 2015). 

New client I assume. Have only ever used Pulse secure client with the white S icon and green up arrow.

My support department are getting me to go through a bunch of Pulse secure client versions (Ray found a support log indicating some versions have issues with Win10), but nothing seems to make a difference. It will work fine a couple of times, then later require a lot of attempts (nearly always connects fine after 2FA but then doesn't actually work with any of my connections). Totally random. 

New Contributor

Crivens, 

Did you get it figured out? I've been dealing with this issue for over a year and like you, the problem comes and goes. I just update MalwareBytes and, bamm! It stopped working altogether. It would consistently log in, but not connect to anything on the network. I uninstalled MalwareBytes, rebooted and it worked. I disconnected and reconnected several times to see if it's a fluke but it seems it's working now.