Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy/Import connections from other laptop to Pulse Secure client on Windows 10

GranGus
New Contributor

Copy/Import connections from other laptop to Pulse Secure client on Windows 10

Hello.

I have installed Pulse Secure client on windows 10 and there are no connections available. I'd like to know if there is a way to copy/import connections from a client on a different laptop. I was thinking maybe copyinga file that contains all those connections.

Pulse Secure client version os 9.1.9 (4983)

Thanks in advance for your help.

1 REPLY 1
r@yElr3y

Re: Copy/Import connections from other laptop to Pulse Secure client on Windows 10

@GranGus Connection store file is unique to every machine as it contains a machine-specific GUID value. If we duplicate the file, then GUID value gets duplicated which would lead to disconnection issue i.e., only machine with that GUID can stay connected.

Ideally, VPN admins would have mapped the connections to the user role that you'd be getting after connecting to VPN, hence please login to VPN from any browser and click on start button next to the Pulse Secure.

This would push the connections from the VPN server on to your pulse client or you can reach out to your VPN helpdesk team and ask for preconfig file which you can manually install for populuating the connections.

PCS Expert
Pulse Connect Secure Certified Expert