cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fonts are grainy in Word, Browser on VPN client. Have 'Smooth Fonts' box checked.

grandmaitre
Occasional Visitor

Fonts are grainy in Word, Browser on VPN client. Have 'Smooth Fonts' box checked.

The connection is done through Pulse. And I've seen this issue pretty much all the time since the change to Windows 10 last Summer. Except there have been stray session where the fonts look clean. Not really getting anywhere with IT on this one. Was wondering if anyone had suggestions. The VPN connection speed on the client desktop is marked at 3/4 bars even though I have 200 MBPs downstream. Could that be the issue? Anything I can do to troubleshoot from my end?

2 REPLIES 2
lee_FNC
New Contributor

Re: Fonts are grainy in Word, Browser on VPN client. Have 'Smooth Fonts' box checked.

I've had the same problem for several weeks now. It has been since the hack patch in April.

It is in both the Terminal sesson and HTML5 session

lee_FNC
New Contributor

Re: Fonts are grainy in Word, Browser on VPN client. Have 'Smooth Fonts' box checked.

I've had the same problem since the hack patch back in April. The fonts on everything are all fuzzy. It is for both Terminal Session and HTML5 Session.