cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting dual monitors working with Pulse Secure

pweiss
Occasional Visitor

Getting dual monitors working with Pulse Secure

Pulse support is failing miserably lately so I thought I'd ask the forums.

We have a physical psa 3000 vpn appliance running 9.0R3.5. Alot of our employees remote into their work desktops from home (not ideal I know but old habits die hard).

All employees have at least 2 monitors at work. On vpn both of those monitors are constrained to 1 monitor.

I spoke to someone at pulse secure last month and he said updating the appliance would fix this.... but it has not.

Our setup is we log in as the user and setup a bookmark to their work computer - when the user clicks on the bookmark it opens a terminal services session to their work desktop. Right now you can drag the terminal services window across multiple screens but it still only displays one screen.

Any help or guidance is appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
pwallace
Community Manager

Re: Getting dual monitors working with Pulse Secure

>>> I spoke to someone at pulse secure last month and he said updating the appliance would fix this.... but it has not.

If this was a recent problem, then DM me with the case reference, and I will look into this. 

You seem to be running a very old version of the software, and this post seems to have been posted elsewhere in a similar form. Send over the case reference and I will follow up.

pwallace/admin