cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete connection from command line?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: How to delete connection from command line?

I totally agree with Mikael!

There should be a way to remove preconfigured connection from command line.

Highlighted

@Mikael @John_S  I can understand your concern, however I don't see any other way to doing it other than using jamcommand utility. We can do it the hard way, by stopping the pulse secure serivce and removing the preconfig file from the connstore.dat file and then restarting the service, but I think it's way too much overhead and there are implications of leaving the client bound to the server which would get the connection right away from the vpn server after reconnecting. We can turn off that VPN server side push, but it will make those seamless connection updates from VPN.

@Mikael You'd like to push profiles to Pulse Desktop Client on macOS using MDM?

PCS Expert
Pulse Connect Secure Certified Expert
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi

If only jamcommand can delete preconfigs it would be great. Plan B for me sounds like to try change all lines to

connection-source: "user"

and then delete preconfig.

Yes best option for Mac admins if preconfig can be pushed to clients using a profile from a MDM server.

Highlighted

@Mikael Please get in touch with our sales team with this request, and then proceed from there based on their suggestions i.e. either open a support which would helps us to notify the development team or taking this an enhancement request.

Regarding the MDM part, it is not supported yet. Pulse Desktop Clients cannot be not integrated with MDMs.

PCS Expert
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi

They told me to contact support so Im on it.

Thanks!

Highlighted

Thank you, Mike Smiley Happy

PCS Expert