cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is There a Scriptomatic Method of Modifying or Deleting Connection Profiles

New Contributor

Is There a Scriptomatic Method of Modifying or Deleting Connection Profiles

I have been searching for a method to modify the properties of an existing VPN connection or at least delete it so a new one can be imported.

I am aware that the Jamcommand.exe can be used to import config files, but there seems to be no existing feature that allows for the modification or deletion of an existing profile.

For machines on 8.1 or possibly just PS 4 there is the option of using the -VPNConnection commands, but nothing for Win7 devices on PS 3.

Is there a way to change these client setting via command line?
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Is There a Scriptomatic Method of Modifying or Deleting Connection Profiles

Of course I realized about 30 seconds after I posted that a new config file will overwrite the settings I meant to target. That does still leave the question of how to delete a connection.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

maybe the JAM Command can help you. I know you can ADD connections but I don't know if you can remove them: https://www.pulsesecure.net/download/techpubs/current/585
Highlighted

No; as you said, you can trigger an import of a preconfig file with the jamCommand, but editing is not possible.
if you have the clients bound to the server, make the changes there and they will be pushed down when the client next connects