We currently facing of a lot of issue with pulse secure client
We suscpect the root cause is due of KB Wiindows 10 => kb4577671.
After uninstall kb and device reboot, issue seems to be fixed.
Is there anyone else with similar issue ?
Thank you for you feedback
@Maxence What was the issue experienced? Can you give more specifics about the issue and behavior observed?
Hello [email protected]
Sometimes when we try to launch a connection to Pulse Secure we have a pop-up "Update is in progress" and the connection is impossible.
"Automatic upgrade of Pulse Secure clients" is not enabled on our instances Pulse
We have this message (update is in progress) with 9.1.7 client and 9.1.9 client only for Windows users (issue with Windows version 1909 2004 20h2)
- Reboot of laptop -> still KO
- Uninstall of Pulse secure Client without saving configurations and reinstallation on 9.1.9 (latest version) --> still KO with "update is in progress"
- On some case, we just have to search "repair pulse" to solve this issue (not all time)
- If we still had this problem with all the following actions --> we remove the latest update cumulative for windows (the number of KB is not the same all time, depends on the version of windows)
Every time we uninstall the latest cumulative Windows update the issue is solved and the connection is possible (and we don't have any update of pulse client, if we have a client 9.1.7 or 9.1.9 and the message error is in progress, after uninstall of kb client is always on same version)
Thank you for your answer
When we try to launch a new connection on Pulse Secure we have a message "Update is in progress" and the connection is impossible.
We have this problem only on windows (different version of windows : 1909,2004 & 20h2) with Pulse Secure Client on 9.1.7 or 9.1.9 We try to :
- Reboot the laptop --> KO
- Uninstall pulse client without saving settings, and reinstall the latest version --> still "update is in progress" even with pulse client on 9.1.9 (latest version)
On some case we just have to "repair pulse" to solve the problem
If all the previous steps don't resolve our problem, we uninstall the latest update cumulative for windows & reboot again the laptop. After this step we don't have the problem again, the Pulse Client is still on the same version and we don't have any upgrade The option automatic upgrade of Pulse Secure clients is not activated on our Pulse instances. The problem appears randomly on users laptop, and there is any update on Pulse Client"