Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MacBook with M1 ARM compatibility

danut.avadanei
Occasional Visitor

MacBook with M1 ARM compatibility

Hello,

Is there any plan to support MacBook running MacOS Big Sur 11.0 with M1 ARM chips?

I've tried installing the latest r9 version but it doesn't work.

Later edit: it worked after waiting 10 minutes, it think it translated it via rosetta 2.

Kind regards,

Danut

7 REPLIES 7
zanyterp

Re: MacBook with M1 ARM compatibility

thank you for the update that it appears to have translated successfully using rosetta2
if you have not already done so, please work with your account team for an enhancement request/notification to the product team that you are interested
i know it should be obvious to them; but the more names attached to the request, the better
guilian
New Contributor

At what point did you have to wait? I am running version 9.1.8 and it seems to run smoothly until I try to connect and I get stuck on "Securing Connection" and the application times out. 

guilian
New Contributor

At what point did you have to wait? I am running version 9.1.8 on a MacBook Pro M1 and it seems to run smoothly until I try to connect and I get stuck on "Securing Connection" and the application times out. 

zanyterp

we are working on investigating an issue with the M1 & Pulse
please open a case with our support team
fsociety
Occasional Contributor

@danut.avadanei @zanyterp The support for M1 arm processor will be available from PDC 9.1R12 version which is scheduled to release last week of April 2021 tentatively.

mdsb1979
New Contributor

https://community.pulsesecure.net/t5/Pulse-Connect-Secure/PSAL-failed-to-Launch-Java-Applet-MacOS-Ca...

I install JAVA 25 by the link and my Pulse secure 9.1.9 working again in my m1 macbook with 11.4

zanyterp

thank you for sharing an update on additional support for the M1