cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MacOS Client 9.1r10.0-b5655 gets stuck on newest MacOS 11.3 (Build 20E232) on M1 MacBook

nicolai
Occasional Contributor

MacOS Client 9.1r10.0-b5655 gets stuck on newest MacOS 11.3 (Build 20E232) on M1 MacBook

Until the update the client worked but since then it gets stuck all the time and shows me the beach ball.

It can't complete the auditing of my configuration, hence rendering the whole app completely useless.

I read elsewhere, that a new version is being released.

Could you please provide a download link?
My IT department does not offer a newer version on their site, because they are overwhelmed.

And please don't propose "talk to your key account manager". I work in a company with a 6-digit-number of employees. It will take me literally weeks to get there, if it is possible at all. But I need to work today and that is what PulseSecure is there to enable.

12 REPLIES 12
zanyterp

Re: MacOS Client 9.1r10.0-b5655 gets stuck on newest MacOS 11.3 (Build 20E232) on M1 MacBook

please send me a PM with your email address; i can send you a test version to see if what you are seeing is resolved by anything we have been investigating
norcal
Occasional Contributor

Re: MacOS Client 9.1r10.0-b5655 gets stuck on newest MacOS 11.3 (Build 20E232) on M1 MacBook

My coworker and I are seeing the same issues on M1 MacBook Air and Pro.

How do I send you my email address for us to try the test/beta version? I just signed up in the community and do not see a PM option.

r@yElr3y

@nicolai please try the latest client - 9.1R11.4

PCS Expert
Pulse Connect Secure Certified Expert
nicolai
Occasional Contributor

@zanyterpI tried to find the button for sending you a dm, but it is hiding too well for me.
To get working again I went and downgraded my MacOS version to 11.2. That was cumbersome, took a whole business day and I am mildly excited to try a PulseSecure version posing a risk to have to do this again. By now MacOS 11.4 has been released. Have you tested your software under 11.4 already?

You can send me an email to pulsesecure awithacircle vonneudeck.com

norcal
Occasional Contributor

@nicolai 

Download 9.1r11.4-b8575 here:

https://www.ivanti.com/ty/security/trial/pulse-client

I recommend completely deleting the currently installed version first before updating to new. I had to do this as the client was saying the service didnt start up or something, so I just did a full delete by dragging app to trashcan and answered no to retaining dat and such.

Copy your connection Server URLs first as you will need to add them back again.

I just updated to macOS 11.4 on my Macbook Air M1 and installed the latest Pulse client, no issues.

nicolai
Occasional Contributor

That sounds promising.
Just to ensure it will work for me, does your config enforce a check if there is an Antivirus running?

Also why on earth is that link so hidden?
Why is it not easy to find on the support website?

norcal
Occasional Contributor

No anti virus  software check. 

IMHO, the antivirus is built into macOS HAHA

nicolai
Occasional Contributor

Oh, it is not about it making sense. It is about fulfilling requirements designed for another OS. Corporate environment.

norcal
Occasional Contributor

Yes.

Give it a try.

If Microsoft was an automobile company they would have been class action lawsuited out of business years ago.