Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pulse Secure Client prompts for reboot after connection

Highlighted
New Contributor

Pulse Secure Client prompts for reboot after connection

Hello,

The Pulse Secure client prompts me to reboot the machine after the first successful connection to a VPN server. The log file shows the following:

PulseSecureService.exe samAM p27136 tB170 tdicommon.cpp:333 - 'tdicommon' jnprTdi Tag = 11 fixed successfully
PulseSecureService.exe samAM p27136 tB170 txdManager.cpp:462 - 'txdManager' jnprTdi tag got fixed, prompt for reboot

I see that the file C:\Windows\System32\drivers\jnprTdi_824_597.sys was updated with a newer version.

My goal is to prevent the system from having to reboot after the first connection. If I replace the driver file manually with the newer version after the installation of the client, I still get prompted to reboot the machine when I connect. Any ideas how I can fix that ?

Thank you.

- Aubin

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Pulse Secure Client prompts for reboot after connection

You can try disabling windows file browsing on the WSAM configuration; however, it is possible that it will still require the reboot so the new driver can be made available for the network stack
New Contributor

Re: Pulse Secure Client prompts for reboot after connection

Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately I do not have access to the server configuration. It is managed by another organization.