cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pulse Secure Securing Connection ...

Highlighted

Pulse Secure Securing Connection ...

I've Windows 10 Pro 1909 (OS Build 18363.720) and Pulse Secure Version 9.1.4 (1761) and trying to connect the client remain in Securing Connection ... status and never stop.

In device manager Netwoks is presente the device: Juniper Networks Virtual Adapter Manager that has Driver Provider: Juniper Networks, Drive Date: 18/11/2008, Driver Version: 5.2.0.6009.

In Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections I don't see the Juniper/Pulse interface.

I've tryed more than once to uninstall and intall, but never with success.

This is the last event in the event viewer:

The connection (name hidden for privacy)(ID 9a8f838fb41ff843b580a86f6b0594d3) was established successfully to https://sslvpn.xxxxxxx.eu/it address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

Some suggestion?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Pulse Secure Securing Connection ...

Hi ranton,

can you see any messages in the User Access Log of the VPN gateway?

Is the Pulse gateway directly connected to the internet or is there a firewall filtering the traffic to the gateway?

Kind regards,

DM

Highlighted

Open device manager and enable "Show hidden devices" by going under the view section. Now expand the network adapters section and check if "Juniper Networks Virtual Adapter" entry was present.

If no, then try to repair the Pulse Client which should install the missing adapter, please check the same after repair. Still doesn't find it, please uninstall any Antivirus program and retry. By the way, is it working before? Did you face this issue only upgrading the Pulse Client? If yes, then most probably, AV is the culprit. Good Luck!

P.S. Event logs will record that as a connection success since the IP address has been assigned to the Pulse Client, however the client is not able to bring up the virtual adapter.

PCS Expert
Pulse Connect Secure Certified Expert

To repair the installation, just type "repair pulse" on Windows search and you should see the repair utility.
PCS Expert
Pulse Connect Secure Certified Expert