Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pulse Secure and network adapter issue

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Pulse Secure and network adapter issue

Hi,

I have installed Pulse Secure on my Windows 10 PC and it works without problems, I can connect to the VPN and everything is OK, the problem is that after restarting the PC, the network adapter icon next to the clock disappears and the WiFi does not it recognizes networks, it only connects to the networks that I had connected to before installing Pulse Secure.

I still have a network and I can surf the Internet, but programs like Outlook and Teams detect that there is a network problem, or that there is no network, and they do not connect.

Anyone know if there is any solution for this?

PS: I'm using google translate, sorry if any word or phrase doesn't make much sense

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Pulse Secure and network adapter issue

Seems like NLA/NLS service issue, please upgrade the Pulse Client to the latest version.

Reference - https://kb.pulsesecure.net/articles/Pulse_Secure_Article/KB43897/?kA1f1000000kApC

PCS Expert
Pulse Connect Secure Certified Expert
Highlighted

The same issue

I can only connect to the wifi site which I used during my installation of pulse and my connection to the JHU database. At present, I can not connect to any other wifi site no matter whether the pulse is running or not. I wonder is there any solution for solving this problem. My Pulse client is 9.1.7(2525)

Highlighted

@dexter1993 Can you please try to start the NLS/NLA services if stopped, reboot the machine and try again.

PCS Expert
Pulse Connect Secure Certified Expert