cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pulse Secure version that works on Mojave?

New Contributor

Pulse Secure version that works on Mojave?

I've tried 9.0 R2 and 9.0 R2.1 and I still can't connect with Pulse. Anyone know a version that works on Mojave?

I used to run an old version 5.something wihtout major issues and decided that I needed upgrade and got myself into this situation and of course I didn't save the old version to resinstall....

10 REPLIES 10
New Contributor

Re: Pulse Secure version that works on Mojave?

In case anyone else was interested I had to downgrade to 5.0.8(52215) in order to get vpn working. Avoid 9.anything if you keep your mac up to date.

New Contributor

Did you try versions in between 9 and 5.08 or is that the only old version you could find?

esm

Hi:

FYI - I'm using Pulse Secure v5.3.4 (1183) successfully on MacOS 10.14.3.

Eric

I have had success with 9.0R3; the earlier versions of 9.0 failed for me as well.
If 9.0R3 continues to fail for you, please open a case with our support team so we can investigate

Hi,

Can someone share the download URL for 9.0R3?

Thanks,

Jonathan

It can be downloaded by following the below instructions:
Login to my.pulsesecure.net
Click on “Licensing & Download Center”
Click on “Downloads”
Click on Pulse Secure
Click on Pulse Connect Secure
Click on Pulse Secure Desktop Client
Click on the desired release
Accept the Export compliance
Accept the EULA
Click on the desired file (.pkg for installation & deployment from the gateway; .dmg for Mac users; MSI files for x86 or x64 clients)

If you are an end-user, rather than a member of the IT team with an account, I would recommend asking them to get the client for you.
Highlighted

using R4 on Mojave and can confirm .... pulse is a piece of **bleep**.... takes from 5 to 10 minutes to connect or disconnect !! during that time your routing tables are all **bleep**ed

Wish my company moves away from Pulse ASAP Smiley Sad 

i am sorry you have been experiencing issues with the client
can you confirm that post-reboot this is resolved (until it comes back)? we are investigating what appears to be the failure point

I have a Macbook Pro with Mojave 10 can someone please help me get Pulse Secure to connect?