cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PulseSecure Won't Install - Windows for ARM / Snapdragon

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: PulseSecure Won't Install - Windows for ARM / Snapdragon

Apparently the Pulse guys prefer not to do anything about it,  and just redirect to account reps to move the discussion offline there and out of public view. Meanwhile Apple has ARM machines in their roadmap as well.

@

And on the competition front, Zscaler is

working fine for ZPA vpn on ARM machines, as their default now is a packet filter mode which relies on Windows and not their own virtual NIC driver

Highlighted
Community Manager

Can you confirm which version of the Pulse Client you are using? We have some customers using this version and it works in most use cases:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/pulse-secure/9nblggh3b0bp

See elsewhere for comments about our plans on this.

Highlighted

hi Wallace,

Tried to use this version also that you mentioned on my surface Pro X. Still it's not working also due to incompatibility issue with ARM based OS. Kindda dissapointed due to my company is using Pulse for VPN connectivity, now I can't use Pro X for any work activity outside office

Highlighted
Community Manager

Are you able to raise a support case? That would help our team check the details on this one

Highlighted

PCS Expert
Pulse Connect Secure Certified Expert
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Ray, can you confirm that Pulse Secure developers have a full Pulse Secure client on the roadmap for ARM based Windows?

Highlighted
Community Manager

I think @rahulm has commented on this in other threads:

https://community.pulsesecure.net/t5/Pulse-Desktop-Clients/Pulse-Secure-on-Surface-Pro-X-Windows-10-...

Meanwhile, if you are having difficulties with the current client, it would be very helpful to raise a support case, so our team can take a look at it.