Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to install Pulse Secure on Windows 11 ARM64 VM on a MacBook Pro M1

majicalmaj
New Contributor

Trying to install Pulse Secure on Windows 11 ARM64 VM on a MacBook Pro M1

Hi,

this is my first post, hope someone can help please.

I have a new Macbook Pro M1, which is an ARM64 based system. On this I have to run a Windows VM for work and I do this by installing Parallels Desktop and then install an ARM64 version of Windows 11.

Everything seems to work fine apart from the installation of Pulse Secure onto the Windows 11 VM. When I try and install this the installer gets quite far but then does a rollback and says:

"Pulse Secure Set-up wizard ended prematurley because of an error. Your system has not been modified". I've tried many versions but cannot seem to get any to work properly. Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening?

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
zanyterp

Re: Trying to install Pulse Secure on Windows 11 ARM64 VM on a MacBook Pro M1

are you installing the arm-based version of pulse or the x64-bit client? (the platform is included in the name of the msi)
majicalmaj
New Contributor

Hi,

I can only find this file - PulseSecure-9.1R14.x64.msi - i'm guessing this is the 64 bit version. With that in mind should it be the ARM64 version I install? If so I would love a link to the download please. 

zanyterp

that is not the ARM version, no. are you checking on the support site (my.pulsesecure.net)?