cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unidentified Network after connecting to Pulse Secure Desktop

Highlighted

Unidentified Network after connecting to Pulse Secure Desktop

Hello,

I connect to Pulse Seure Deskop version 9.1.2 on Windows 10 (1809) and as soon as I connect my wireless shows no internet. Tried to hardwire, issue persists. 

I've been doing some research on the forums but I havn't gotten anywhere. Wondering if someone's been affected by the same problem.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Unidentified Network after connecting to Pulse Secure Desktop

tether to your phone and try. could be a firewall issue on your home lan.

Are you using Full (every traffic will pass through the tunnel) or Split tunnel (only selected traffic will go through tunnel) configuration?
PCS Expert
Pulse Connect Secure Certified Expert
Highlighted
New Contributor

Anyone found solution for this ??

@tvlora1989 wrote:

Hello,

I connect to Pulse Seure Deskop version 9.1.2 on Windows 10 (1809) and as soon as I connect my wireless shows no internet. Tried to hardwire, issue persists. 

I've been doing some research on the forums but I havn't gotten anywhere. Wondering if someone's been affected by the same problem.

Highlighted

@ameypatil Can you access any other Internet or Intranet sites when connected to VPN, though the network status showing as "no-internet"?

PCS Expert
Highlighted
New Contributor

I tried connecting to different network still it shows me "UnIdentified network". I tried connecting to hotspot too.

Please suggest.

Highlighted

Unidentified network status is a warning but it should be a blocker for accessing the resources when connected to VPN.

What type of resources you'd be accessing through VPN? access using applications like Outlook, browsers?

PCS Expert
Highlighted

I have the same issue, I've tested the same machine loggin in with my credentials to the VPN client i get out conpanny network instead of the Unidentified Network message. 

Windows 10 1803

Pulse 9.1.7 (3101)

Any ideas?