cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I download a Pulse Secure version which is compatible to Windows 10 Creator?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Where can I download a Pulse Secure version which is compatible to Windows 10 Creator?

My company uses Pulse Secure 8.1R9 for remote access.
As my laptop has now the Windows Creator update installed, I have no more remote access to my company - see https://kb.pulsesecure.net/articles/Pulse_Secure_Article/KB40570.

The IT dept of my company says now, that they cannot download a newer version of Pulse Secure and that a newer version would not be compatible withe their SSL and if they upgrade a client they also have to upgrade their server side.
Is this really THAT complicated? Or is there another way for me to download and install a Pulse Secure client which is compatible with Windows 10 Creator AND which needs no changes for my company's IT staff?
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Re: Where can I download a Pulse Secure version which is compatible to Windows 10 Creator?

Hello beatfraefel,

Please have your administrator contact Pulse Secure support if there are further questions. In regards to the Pulse Secure Desktop client, the software is independent of the server side release. This has been a day 1 decision with the Pulse client to help avoid having to upgrade to server software compared to Network Connect client.

The only downside to not upgrading the server side is certain new features may not work, but previous functionality should remain the same.
New Contributor

Re: Where can I download a Pulse Secure version which is compatible to Windows 10 Creator?

Thanks kita for your insights.
However, the administrator is not responsive at all and she does not provide the necessary newer client software. Is there another way to download this software without being dependent of an administrator?