cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 11 Pulse Secure Constant Reconnecting and Disconnect

SOLVED

Windows 11 Pulse Secure Constant Reconnecting and Disconnect

Windows 11 build, using pulse secure v9.1.8 connecting to the arise network, will connect then will re-establish connection until it disconnects

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Windows 11 Pulse Secure Constant Reconnecting and Disconnect

Go into your network settings and into advance settings till you get on the original network connections view, wait for pulse secure to show up as a Juniper Networks Virtual Adapter and go into the Properties for that connection and enable the "Juniper Network Service" and this allows my connection to stabilize

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
mg
Frequent Visitor

Hello,

It sounds like I am having the same issues with Pulse Secure 9.1.11 (8575) on Windows 11 Pro (22000.51). I am able to connect, but the connection drops and reconnects so frequently it is unusable.

Before updating from Windows 10 Pro (21390) I was able to connect without interruption on the same hardware. I have tested wifi or ethernet, and Pulse secure on other machines at my location so I don't believe it to be a local network issue.

Does anyone know of a fix for this?

Thanks,

Go into your network settings and into advance settings till you get on the original network connections view, wait for pulse secure to show up as a Juniper Networks Virtual Adapter and go into the Properties for that connection and enable the "Juniper Network Service" and this allows my connection to stabilize

View solution in original post

francovp
Occasional Visitor

Hello,

I don't know why, but I had the "Juniper Network Service" turned on by default, I didn't do anything before. I don't have a lot of problems, just random disconnects after a while or something, that's the only problem I have right now. My connection to the VPN stops working, but it never disconnects from the VPN, and I just need to reconnect to get it working again. Very strange.