cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

macOS Catalina 10.15.1 & Pulse 9.1.3 (1313): Endpoint is out of compliance (error 1122)

Highlighted
New Contributor

macOS Catalina 10.15.1 & Pulse 9.1.3 (1313): Endpoint is out of compliance (error 1122)

I've upgraded to MacOS Catlina v10.15.1 (19B88) and Pulse Secure v9.1.3 (1313).

When attempting to create a VPN tunnel, I get the following error, even after trying to upgrade my compliance file. Is this a Catalina or Pulse issue? Steps forward would be appreciated.

Details: Connection Error - Endpoint is out of compliance. (Error:1122)

Access was refused because your system does not meet security requirements. Some issues can be fixed automatically, and then you can try the login again. For other issues, please click the link to see the actions you can take to resolve the issue.

Compliance: Remediation Required - Your computer's security is unsatisfactory

Your computer does not meet the following security requirements. Please follow the instructions below to fix these problems. When you are done click Retry. If you choose to Close without fixing these problems, you may not have access to all of your intranet servers.

1. Compliance File
Instructions: Your laptop is out of compliance.
Please contact IT Support to resolve the issue.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: macOS Catalina 10.15.1 & Pulse 9.1.3 (1313): Endpoint is out of compliance (error 1122)

It has been a week, someone please help?
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: macOS Catalina 10.15.1 & Pulse 9.1.3 (1313): Endpoint is out of compliance (error 1122)

Hi M0nsoon, 

We've got a similar case pending at Pulse Secure. We use Symantec Firewalling and AV together with ESAP in Pulse Secure. 

What is your config? 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Usually this means that the pre-defined security requirements (by your IT departmen) are not met. It may be a requirement for a specific virus scanner or firewall being active or certain configuration on your laptop or specific certificate being installed or something similar. You should check with your local IT support what the requirements are and how to make your laptop compliant with them. It's not really Pulse or Catalina issue.