cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Captive portal a simple "accept" page?

Occasional Contributor

How to Captive portal a simple "accept" page?

We'd like to take advantage of the SRX240 ability to redirect web sessions to a captive portal.  Actual authentication isnt needed. We just want to present the user with a terms & conditions page which they click to accept before proceeding.

Is there a simple way to set this up on the SRX240?  Would an Infranet Controller also be needed?

3 REPLIES 3
Super Contributor

Re: How to Captive portal a simple "accept" page?

Hi,

I understand your query, about the capability of using captive portal without UAC is possible , where you can redirect the users to a web portal. However
you can confirm this from teh SRX community. You can post the query in the below forum for SRX queries.

http://forums.juniper.net/t5/SRX-Services-Gateway/bd-p/srx

With Infranet controller also this is possible where you can use anonymous auth server which doesn't require username/password for authentication.

You can also use Pre-Auth Sign-in Notification & Post Sign-in Notification to present the user with a terms & conditions page which they click to accept before proceeding.

Hope this answers your your query.

Note: If I have answered your questions, you could mark this post as accepted solution, that way it could help others as well. Kudo will be a bonus thanks!

Regards,
Kannan

Occasional Contributor

I havent created pages on the IC6500 before. Is there a user's guide on how to create an anonymous auth page?

Regular Contributor