cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to integrate External LDAP AD 2008 Server for MAC Address Authentication ?

okto_
New Contributor

How to integrate External LDAP AD 2008 Server for MAC Address Authentication ?

Hello,

i m looking for a tutorial on the integration of External LDAP AD 2008 Server for MAC Address Authentication.

Bye

Smiley Wink

3 REPLIES 3
Stephen_
Contributor

Re: How to integrate External LDAP AD 2008 Server for MAC Address Authentication ?

I'm having the same issue and found this article.

Unfortunately we are running 2008r2, so it looks like we may be SOL. I've got a ticket with Juniper open, so we'll see if there has been any solutions...

PSN-2010-09-936: Juniper Networks Unified Access Control (UAC) IC Appliance issue with Microsoft Win...

okto_
New Contributor

Re: How to integrate External LDAP AD 2008 Server for MAC Address Authentication ?

Ok thank for your post but the subject of my question is "MAC Address Authentification" (non eap auth).
steven.deboeck_
New Contributor

In the Admin Guide for Juniper UAC 3.1, there's a Use Case on page 156: Using an External LDAP Server for MAC Address Authentication. Have you tried following those instructions?

We are currently using an LDAP server for MAC Address Authentication. It's a Sun LDAP server but the configuration should be similar for AD 2008. You just need to store the MAC address somewhere in the AD tree. We use the objectClass ieee802Device to store hosts with their MAC address.

Best regards,

Steven