Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pulse installation in English

mpidoux_
New Contributor

Pulse installation in English

Hello,

We are trying to deploy Pulse client to all users but we are facing an issue. We want to force the Pulse installation in English (normally, it's based on the Regional Settings of the machine).

We set this command in order to push the Pulse client but is it possible to force the install in english?

msiexec /i PulseInstaller.msi CONFIGFILE=myconfigfile.jnprpreconfig ADDLOCAL=PulseUAC,PulseSA, etc...

Do you know if there is a way to do that?

I found a workaround, to change the default language of Pulse but only once installed.

Run command in cmd.exe : C:\Program Files\Common Files\Juniper Networks\JamUI\Pulse.exe -lang=EN

I also tried to force the language on the preconfigfile but as it's not working.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards.

2 REPLIES 2
Raveen_
Regular Contributor

Re: Pulse installation in English

Hi ,

Could you try below and check if it resolves?

msiexec /i PulseInstaller.msi ProductLanguage="1033"

Note: If this solves your problem, you could mark this as accepted solution that way it would help others as well! Kudos can be given if I earned it.

Regards,

Raveen

mpidoux_
New Contributor

Re: Pulse installation in English

Hi,

Thanks for the command, the installation is forced in english but when Pulse is launched, it's in French. Apparently, when Pulse is launched, it's based on the Regional Settings... So, even if it's installed in French, the only solution I see is to force it launching in English everytime with the command Pulse.exe -lang=EN.

If you see another solution, please let me know.

Thanks.

Regards.