This is regarding certificate issue, I'm facing while accessing pulse device over the web. Referring to docs and other available resources I have already completed below steps;
1. Generated CSR from the device.
2. CSR get signed by CA using certificate type web option in CA advance options.
3. Certificate uploaded back in device certificate where I generated that CSR.
4. The certificate has been bind to the internal port.
5. CA root certificate has been installed on the local machine from where I'm accessing pulse device.
6. CA root also added in the trusted device and client CA on Pulse device
After all the above, I'm facing certificate error message while accessing pulse device. Would be thankful if you can help in out in this asap.
Please click through on the certificate error you get on the client. This will list one of three reasons why the failure occured. We need to know which one to proceed.
--expired certificate date
--mismatch in certificate name to the URL used by the pulse client
--unknown / untrusted certificate authority