cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create Vendor accounting on SBR 6.1

dungtran_
Occasional Contributor

create Vendor accounting on SBR 6.1

how to create vendor accounting specific on SBR 6.1 ?

I create vendor but I don't success.

Thankyou!

4 REPLIES 4
overburdened_
Contributor

Re: create Vendor accounting on SBR 6.1

Hi Dung,

What version of SBR 6.1 are you using?

What do you mean by "vendor" accounting?

You can turn on accounting for the system by editing the account.ini file and changing enable = 0, to enable = 1. This will have SBR start logging accounting data locally. In this file you can also control what radius attributes are written and what type of radius messages are logged.

Cheers,

Scott

dungtran_
Occasional Contributor

Hi Scott!

Thankyou for support !

I want to create new vendor (Test-Service) for accounting .I have create Test-Service= on account.ini and radius.dct but and I use Raius test ( TestRig of Juniper) to test but when I show log accounting by tail -f 20100531.acct, I don't see value on attribute Test-Service, log file :

"Date","Time","RAS-Client","Record-Type","Full-Name","Auth-Type","User-Name","User-Password","Test-Service"
"05/31/2010","15:15:14","10.8.0.127","Start","test4","200","test4",,
"05/31/2010","15:17:12","10.8.0.127","Start","test4","200","test4",,

can you support me?

overburdened_
Contributor

Hi Dung,

This is getting to the point that it would be better to open a JTAC case. We need to look at your radius log file and the config files to see what is going on.

I would suggest turning debug/trace to level 2 - then make sure the radius packet contains the new value "Test-Service" and that it is being decoded correctly.

Also make sure the test client is sending a value for Test-Service. Did you modify the packet that the test client is sending to include this attribute?

Cheers,

Scott

dungtran_
Occasional Contributor

Hi Scott!
thankyou for suport !

I will create case on juniper.net