cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client Authentication on Vitual Server "Stingray Traffic Manager 2000L "

Client Authentication on Vitual Server "Stingray Traffic Manager 2000L "

Good morning, I have a problem with the "client Authentication" set to a Virtual Serrver.
I created a CA Root and I inserted it in the "Certificate Authority" list. Then I created a client certificate signed by the CA Root created before. I enabled the control on the virtual server "client_cas" by setting the CA of Root as control. When I try to call my server I'm asked for the client certificate created, I set it but I get the error back "ERR_BAD_SSL_CLIENT_AUTH_CERT"

My configuration: Stingray Traffic Manager Virtual Appliance 2000 L 10.0

Can you help me?

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Client Authentication on Vitual Server "Stingray Traffic Manager 2000L "

Hi,

The only way I could find a resolution to your issue is to have access to the logs. The "ERR_BAD_SSL_CLIENT_AUTH_CERT" is a generic error so there are many reason why you could experience this error.  This error is specific to SSL Cert and it could be cipher support issues, open SSL issue or cert formatting. The error logging can be enabled via the GUI interface within the Services>Virtual Server>Error Logging>log!>>>>>>Enable "client_connection_failures:" (to determine the Client Connection error) & "log!ssl_failures:"(Specific to SSL Error). Please share and I can assist.

Regards,

Genard