Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Persistence "table" entries for a specific class

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Persistence "table" entries for a specific class

Hi all,

Is it possible, and if it is, how, to dump the whole persistence table?

I'm load balancing RADIUS traffic based on one of AVPs and I have to do that with a request type rule. At those points in time, the LB does not know, to which node it's going to be diverted, so connection.getNode() doesn't work for me. I don't want to introduce new rules, just to log this. I would rather want to check it from the LB itself.

I'm doing universal session persistence with connection.setPersistenceKey() and connection.setPersistence().

Thank you in advance for all the tips and ideas,

Michał

3 REPLIES
Contributor

Re: Persistence "table" entries for a specific class

I don't think you can create a simple dump of the persistence tables from a rule.

However, if you just want to log the nodes which have been used, you could create a Response rule, and log.info() using getNode() and other information from there? You may also be able to use other functions to access connection and request data, such as connection.data.get().

Occasional Contributor

I don't want to create a dump from a rule. I want to create that from the WebUI or CLI. Are there any commands to take a look what's inside those persistence tables (session caches)?

Occasional Contributor

It seems Brocade Traffic Manager is lacking this crucial functionality after all, as there is no way to look into the persistence table ("session cache")...