Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Persistence "table" entries for a specific class

Michal_Iwaszko
Occasional Contributor

Persistence "table" entries for a specific class

Hi all,

Is it possible, and if it is, how, to dump the whole persistence table?

I'm load balancing RADIUS traffic based on one of AVPs and I have to do that with a request type rule. At those points in time, the LB does not know, to which node it's going to be diverted, so connection.getNode() doesn't work for me. I don't want to introduce new rules, just to log this. I would rather want to check it from the LB itself.

I'm doing universal session persistence with connection.setPersistenceKey() and connection.setPersistence().

Thank you in advance for all the tips and ideas,

Michał

3 REPLIES 3
PaulWallace
Contributor

Re: Persistence "table" entries for a specific class

I don't think you can create a simple dump of the persistence tables from a rule.

However, if you just want to log the nodes which have been used, you could create a Response rule, and log.info() using getNode() and other information from there? You may also be able to use other functions to access connection and request data, such as connection.data.get().

Michal_Iwaszko
Occasional Contributor

I don't want to create a dump from a rule. I want to create that from the WebUI or CLI. Are there any commands to take a look what's inside those persistence tables (session caches)?

Michal_Iwaszko
Occasional Contributor

It seems Brocade Traffic Manager is lacking this crucial functionality after all, as there is no way to look into the persistence table ("session cache")...