We had the issue with some users in our network. Two solutions were implemented. First, we tried the Secure Pulse v5.1.1, which solved the issue for some of the users. Second, we found out that a specific router caused the issue. A lot of the users used the same router or 3 different models o the same brand: D-Link. The solutino was implemented on D-Link DIR-615, DIR655 and DIR650. Solution: In the advanced tab of the router's web interface>firewall settings>NAT Endpoint Filtering: Change the settings for both UDP and TCP Endipoint Filtering to : "Endpoint Independent " the issue disappeared completely after this manipulation.
... View more