hello community. i am desperately trying to configure azure working with pulse client. we did all the stuff, we find in the implementation guide to fire it up, but it wont work. well, azure auth work, but... user starts the pulse client, ie/edge browser opens, the user signs on into azure and auth works. after authentication is done, we expect usually, the browser closes and the pulse client do the rest of the work to establish/secure a connection. but the browser is still active and shows the ive. the next moment, an update starts. if we do, what the browser states, (activate java, install that and so on...) and we click then on the last 'next', the browser closes. the pulse client is still disconnected. the userlog on psa tells me, the user is successfully connected via saml. we changed/tried clients from 5.x to 9.1.x, but it is always the same behaviour. funny thing is, only pulse client for linux works as expected. if we change the auth settings from azure to anything else(user/pwd,...), it also works as expected. same(azure) setting works at other customers on other hardware on other locations side like a charm! -_- ticket at pulse is already open since weeks, but they are busy af. maybe someone in the community is able to give a hint. thank you in advance.
... View more